Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sometimes it seems frustrating!

Yesterday, when I was going back home..I saw something that remains fresh in my memory even now. I saw a person traveling with me didn't had all his fingers in his left-hand. That was a tragic site..and I just felt bad after seeing that incident. How could he manage to work still without all his fingers??

But, still, he was..or rather he is surviving...

How many people we see in our society with such disability but still they are living life, and are more happier than us who seem to have no disability problems. I believe that such people provide us an indication on how should we live a Life. Life is beautiful so why should we complain on things that we don't have. Once I saw my friend saying to himself after watching Yuvraj Singh hit six sixes, "I wish I could be a cricketer then I could be earning like Yuvraj". So, his ultimate aim is not to be a cricketer but to earn lots of money, which he is doing already with his profession. It feels like people don't have confidence on their own abilities, on what they can do. This is a result of concentrating on what others have and not what you have. If you are able to find your own SELF, then you will be able to know what best you can do, what best you can give to this world. Every individual has a hidden talent within oneself...it is just a matter of recognizing it at the right time. It is also having a positive attitude because only then one will be able to realize your own potential. Look into yourself first before you look into others to identify your strengths and weaknesses, and try to make weakness as your strength.

TRY to be your own self!

As Zig Ziglar wisely said, "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great"

No comments: