Tuesday, March 03, 2015

The World Remade


If God would have given me powers for just one day then I would have changed this whole world to make it a better place to live. You must have wanted to hear this only, right?

But, no. I would not do anything of that sort. Rather, I would leave the world the way it is as the world is already a beautiful place. It is we human beings who are putrefying the beauty of this world.

So, what is it we should do to keep the world maintain its beauty? As human beings, we need to bring a change in ourselves and in our attitude. It is our attitude that needs to be changed and the perception to see things should change. Today, we hear so many issues occurring, such as child trafficking, drug abuse, or an assault on women. All these incidents occur because we human beings have taken it for granted. God have created such a beautiful place called earth and allowed us to live but we have destroyed the God’s creation by misusing it.

The idea of changing ourselves can itself be daunting. Often, I have found people say, “I’m only one person; what can I really do?” But, if every person thinks that, nothing will get done. However, if we change even one thing from ourselves then this world will be a better place to live. This world will see tons of doing small acts of kindness to strangers, small acts of spreading unconditional love, small acts of self-development, and that will change the face of entire planet.

Aha! We will then be proud of the world for the world is nothing but a sum total of all of us. 
Helen Keller once said, "I am only one, but still I am one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and just because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

I am participating in the 
#TheWorldRemade activity at BlogAdda in association with India Today #Conclave15

No comments: